The longest flame
Elongating a naked flame may seem straightforward, but it’s quite complex when you consider the way stainless steel contracts and expands at various temperatures. The Fire Company solved this challenge, and also incorporated these features in the XL series:
- A reliable and safe extinguishing system courtesy of a special shut-off mechanism and precision measurements. XL burners operate under all conditions, at all temperatures, every time – reliable, consistent and reassuring.
- A patented filling point is separated from the ignition zone and engineered so that the jerry can spout is fully supported prior to releasing the fuel supply. This eliminates the usual splash and spills that often occur when fuel is decanted into the burner while simultaneously reinforcing the maximum fill line within the burner.
- Purpose-designed baffle inserts allow you to regulate and further stabilise the flame at the same time as increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
- Custom designed extension lighting rod and gliding swivel ring that allows you to open the burner and extinguish the flame. The series’ ‘flip lid’ shut-off system fits perfectly across the ignition zone to extinguish the flame and, when it is open, denies access to the separated filling point as a deterrent to filling the burner while it is in operation.
- A deep-draw fabrication process eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks.
|Volume Capacity||9 Litres||2.4 Gallons|
|Heats on average||60m2||646ft2|
|Thermal Output Net||4.4 kW||15,000 BTU/hr||16 MJ/hr|
|Dimensions||112mm(H) x 908mm(W) x 195mm(D)|
|4.4"(H) x 35.7"(W) x 7.7"(D)|
|Volume Capacity||7 Litres||1.8 Gallons|
|Heats on average||50m2||538ft2|
|Thermal Output Net||4 kW||13,650 BTU/hr||14.5 MJ/hr|
|Dimensions||112mm(H) x 700mm(W) x 195mm(D)|
|4.4"(H) x 27.6"(W) x 7.7"(D)|
|Volume Capacity||5 Litres||1.3 Gallons|
|Heats on average||40m2||431ft2|
|Thermal Output Net||3.35 kW||11,430 BTU/hr||12 MJ/hr|
|Dimensions||112mm(H) x 500mm(W) x 195mm(D)|
|4.4"(H) x 19.7"(W) x 7.7"(D)|
USING THE RIGHT FUEL
e-NRG bioethanol is the ONLY fuel suitable for use in your EcoSmart Fire. Your local retailer/distributor can assist you with sourcing e-NRG and provide you with information on the safe use of bioethanol.
USA: View the e-NRG Safety Data Sheet
For your convenience technical files can be downloaded from this web page for easy integration into your project drawings.
EcoSmart Fire Product Specialists can answer all your questions whether you need product selection guidance, want design consultation or require installation support.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced team members with any questions you may have.
Please verify specifications and dimensions between date of download and the purchase date to avoid any inconvenience.
Lighter + Lighting
Our models have been tested by various regulatory bodies around the world. To find out what specific approvals are applicable to this model please see our Standards, Testing and Safety section or contact our Customer Service Team.