Transform with ease
EcoSmart’s VB Series has been carefully and cleverly designed to facilitate the easy conversion of existing traditional fireplaces into clean-burning bioethanol fireplaces.
Regardless of whether it’s an Edwardian, Federation, Art Deco or Art Nouveau fireplace, the VB2 will easily slot in. The result? Traditional fireplace, modern eco-friendly fuel. Converting a fireplace is easy: Just place the purpose-designed stainless steel burner within the grate in the fireplace and dress around it with your chosen accessories.
• Adjustable feet that level and lift the burner to the best setting depending on the depth of the grill it’s being placed within.
• Elevated lip around the burner mouth that stops accessories from sitting over the flame or blocking the shut off procedure. This raised lip includes air holes that allows air to flow smoothly around the fuel to achieve a better flame within the setting.
• The burner has several layers of internal features that increases its efficiency including vertical baffles, aspiration vents and dense padding - all of which is dishwasher proof. The burner is built to last a lifetime.
• A simple lid that is used to extinguish the flame and cover the burner opening when it is not in use. This prevents dust particles, leaf litter, rain and debris from falling into the 304 grade stainless steel tank, leaving it clean and safe for use year round.
• A designated, inbuilt filling point to ensure the same procedures can be followed to decrease the likelihood of overfilling.
• Operational accessories designed for safe and ergonomic fire ignition and extinguishing. VB’s minimalist design and ability to withstand extreme heat result in consistent and reliable operation at all temperatures and permitted fuel levels.
• Finished in black super high temperature powerdercoat, the VB2 holds 2 litres of bioethanol and burns for up to six hours.Enquire about this model
|Volume Capacity||2 Litres||0.5 Gallons|
|Heats on average||15m2||161ft2|
|Thermal Output Net||2.5 kW||6180 BTU/hr||7.236 MJ/hr|
|Dimensions||112.5mm(H) x 330mm(W) x 110mm(D)|
|4.4"(H) x 13.0"(W) x 4.3"(D)|
For your convenience technical files can be downloaded from this web page for easy integration into your project drawings.
EcoSmart Fire Product Specialists can answer all your questions whether you need product selection guidance, want design consultation or require installation support.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced team members with any questions you may have.
Please verify specifications and dimensions between date of download and the purchase date to avoid any inconvenience.
Lighter + Lighting
Our models have been tested by various regulatory bodies around the world. To find out what specific approvals are applicable to this model please see our Standards, Testing and Safety section or contact our Customer Service Team.